To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Sunday 2 June 2019

Half term.

Half term was great. I’d predicted (wrongly) that it would coincide with my most recent round of chemo and as such, I would be bed-ridden for the entire week with my daughters. It had coincided but due to the nature of the chemo, I was not neutropenic so was allowed out and there were large gaps between intravenous infusions so many of the days were free for me to go and do activities with my lovely family including my sister and nephew. Rowing on the lake, crazy golf, farm petting. All good memories that I didn’t think I’d get to do. It wasn’t ideal as I was still based at the hospital in the mornings and nights but much much better than I’d expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment