To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Saturday 1 June 2019

No updates.

There's been a half term and a break from my blog posts. Not because I’m on half term but because either I’ve been allowed out of hospital and had fun with my daughters or because I’ve NOT been allowed out of hospital and there has been little new to report. Lots has happened but I’m so used to having a blood transfusion first thing in the morning, an intrathecal methotrexate spinal injection in the afternoon and various chemotherapy drugs pumped intravenously the rest of the day that it would just be repeating things I’ve already mentioned previously. Suffice to say, the saga continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment