To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Friday 19 July 2019

No News is Good News

Hi. well. Again, no posts for a while here but that’s because not a lot has happened recently. I had another pent neb and weekly dressing changes and frequent blood tests but nothing new particularly. I’m taking all of this as a good sign. Since the ‘bonus biopsy’ two weeks ago, I haven’t heard anything and (surely!) they’d have got on to me if it had come back as showing cancer. they’d said that if it was then they’d be giving me radiation treatment and they haven’t said anything. I'll find out for sure on Wednesday when I have a results meeting. This time they only have to do 1% as they’d given me 99% all clear at the last one. So I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'm still in limbo.

1 comment: