To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Wednesday 24 July 2019

ALL CLEAR

 Well. It's taken some time coming but at least it came... I got the 'all clear' today. I officially no longer have any lymphoma. :)

Me with my certificate, my mum and some of the nurses.

Any ideas for presents for the wonderful nurses who saved my life would be appreciated. (A box of chocolates doesn't seem to do it justice really!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah that's fabulous news :-) I've let your buddies in the network know and I'm sure they share my joy - well done you - look forward to seeing you back on your feet again..!

    Hmm...pressie...tough one but I'll get back to you on that one if I can come up with a decent idea for you :-)

    Pete Lilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pete. If I don't find a better idea I think, chocolates and a donation somewhere (MacMillan, Maggies etc). xx

      Delete
  2. That's great news! Congratulations from all of us at the LGBT Staff Network.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some very nice tiffin for both wards and gave a card each to them with a receipt as evidence of a donation to Cancer Research. It seemed the most useful present to everyone.

    ReplyDelete