To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Saturday 23 March 2019

National Space Centre

Saturday with my girls was great. We went to the National Space Centre in Leicester and had a look round rockets and the planetarium. Its a great place and if you're going to escape from hospital for a day then you may as well go to the moon.
I had a few missed calls while I was there from the hospital which were telling me to come in to ensure a room on Toghill ward. So the weekend was split between out and about on Saturday and sitting on my hospital bed with the family on Sunday. Not too bad overall. My parents took them to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment