To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Leaving hospital (temporarily)

I’m fit to leave hospital today.  They’re going to ask me to be ready to come back on Sunday in order to bagsy the bed for Monday when they’re going to give me CODOX-M. This is a chemo that will last for 2 weeks. (I thought it was a shorter one but apparently they’re both big ones!). I’ve put in my calendar that I’ll be out on the Sunday 2nd April which is just my guess based on the last chemo.  So it looks like I’ll have a weekend with my girls not in hospital and maybe a few days of normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment