To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Friday 29 March 2019

Entonox (aka Gas and Air)

Today was another Cyclophosphamide in the morning and my second lumbar puncture (intrathecal chemotherapy) in the afternoon which while both were short, didn’t give me any large chunk of time on a nice day. Fortunately, Dr. Bishton confirmed that I’m most likely not have anything until Tuesday or Wednesday and as long I slept at the hospital and didn’t become neutropenic, then I’d be free for a few days. Shame don’t have the girls. No particular curfew as long as I sleep at hospital.


He said I’d have fluids on Tuesday and then a serious chemo, Methotrexate which is the M in CODOX-M on Wednesday (day 10) which I’ve not had before. Side effects are sore mouth, neutropenia, diarrhoea, sickness, nausea or vomiting, stomach pain or upset, hair loss, tiredness, dizziness, chills, headache. Great!


The wig lady is due back on the same day with samples and advice to show me so if I survive the Methotrexate, then I may have something enjoyable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment