To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Tuesday 14 January 2020

6 months All Clear

Yep. That's me.... Six month's All Clear. 
The trio of tests gave me the All Clear again (apparently, the most useful one is the consultant asking how I am (..."ok thanks.", "Great, you're all clear", "Ok")

Dr Bishton reminded me that we're half way through the first year of All Clear-ness at which point, the likelihood of it returning diminishes vastly. Also, that if I said I wasn't so good then he'd be concerned but if, in four years time, I said I wasn't very good, then he'd just tell me to go away since I'd be just like a 'normal' person.  So I'm pleased with today....

... to put it rather mildly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment