To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Monday 6 May 2019

Still in bed

Well, its Monday now and I haven’t moved since my last post on Friday I’ve been too ill really and pretty much slept except for a couple of hours on Saturday when my girls visited to tell me about the party that I missed. It sounds like they had a good time. They visited again on Sunday for a few hours too. Again it sounded like they had a good time in the allotment. I’m pleased they had a good weekend but it’s a shame I couldn't have joined them. My blood didn’t recover as hoped. In fact it actually got worse for some reason! I'm not sure how that happened given the number of blood transfusions I’ve had recently (another 2 due tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment