To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Friday 5 April 2019

Phenolic acid

I’m now on phenolic acid injections every 5 hours as well as constant saline drip replaced every 6 hours. Both of these treatments aim to help me to recover from yesterday’s methotrexate. Recovery is monitored by measuring the amount and ph of my wee which is by the bucket load!  Phenolic acid sounds scary but actually its found in the skins and seeds of plants and would be part of a natural plant-based remedy but of course, this is to mitigate the effects of the chemo rather than fix the cancer. I’m all for hippy based solutions but when I get cancer – I want science. 

No comments:

Post a Comment