To read this blog chronologically you’ll need to click the links in date order "old posts" on the right below the picture. Start with 'Dec 16'.

The most recent posts in this blog are at the top. Just below here.

Monday 22 April 2019

Easter Sunday

Well. I found out this morning that I wouldn’t be off a drip until Monday midday so no chance I’d get home to see my girls. they visited of course and we tried to go outside in the sun for with a ball. I had to take my drip machine with me and the battery lasted about 3 minutes (they’re all old and don’t hold charges) so I had to come back inside and plug myself in next to my bed again. The girls came back to be with me but I’d have rather been with them in the Easter sunshine even if only to watch them play. Still, we had a good time eating Easter eggs and watching the original film, ‘Annie’. They’ve gone now and still on the old drip and a new all-nighter of fluid (mostly water with a few non-chemo drugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment